Friday 29 October 2010

Studying, Listening, Moving & Spinning

I have been on half-term this past week, and although I still had to study I found myself looking for a pleasant distraction...

I usually sit at my desk (where the computer happens to be) listen to music and hit the books...However, the lure of SL is right in front of me and the fact I can multi-task makes up my mind to log in :)

I had a wonderful study session on Sunday in which AAi DJ, Nomad Rovio provided a perfect background sound which helped me finish an assignment. I was able to take some breaks and indulge in conversation before returning to my studies. This may not work for many but for me and my liddle attention span it helped a great deal \o/ **I expect a good grade from this assignment btw, that is how pleased I am! :)

*****
I have had an eventful and exciting week in SL. I moved to Penny Lane into the Moonletters Motel (Yay!) and made my debut as an AAi DJ (Double yay!)

I played a one hour set before the main show of Graz's Jukebox fury set :) So if you like New York Indie sounds then stop by at AAi (Weds 12pm, SLT) I just wish to thank those who stopped by to give me their support and those who couldn't be there, I hope to see you next time :)

My favorite song this week is '23' By 'Blonde Redhead' , who formed in NYC! \o/ ;)

1 comment: